- Individual & Couples private sessions are available at the following locations.
- TORONTO: Soma & Soul Wellness 4B-1089 Kingston Rd, Toronto. Book appointment online http://www.somaandsoul.ca or call 416-691-2525
- PICKERING: Women’s Health and Physiotherapy Centre. 5-144 Old Kingston Rd, Pickering. Book an appointment online at www.womenshealthphysio.ca or call 905-239-1102
- Counselling covered by some benefit plans. Randi-Mae is a registered Social Service Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. Please contact your benefits provider to ensure there is coverage.
- Weekly: Saturday 9:00am – 9:45am at Soma & Soul Wellness 4B-1089 Kingston Rd, ON| Please email or call to save your spot. email@example.com|416-691-2525
- Monthly: Last Sunday of the Month at Modo Yoga Pickering 1099 Kingston Rd, Pickering| Please register online at https://pickering.modoyoga.com
Speaker| Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- Wellness & Resiliency
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Your Managers Time
- All courses are offered as half day or full day courses. These courses are offered through Essential Communications. Please contact email@example.com to book.
Mindfulness/Wellness in The Workplace: Feeling stressed at work? Do you think your team would benefit from learning new tools or refreshing old tools to manage personal wellness? Together we explore mindfulness practices, breathing techniques, journaling, movement, self-compassion and compassionate leadership. We explore the benefits of mindfulness and the neuroscience that assists with improving our well-being. Workshops are facilitated on a schedule that works best for you and your staff. Whether it is a full day of training or a two-hour lunch and learn. Let’s work towards building a workplace that your employees want to come to while letting them know that you are invested in their wellbeing.
8 Week Wellness Plan: Would you like assistance integrating mindfulness tools into your busy life? Learn how to take a pause and discover the art of breathing and its impact on your well-being, self-care and how you view the world, while assisting you with coping with daily stress.
Mindful Parenthood and Birthing: Together we explore connecting with your baby on your prenatal journey, using mindfulness techniques, visualization, and journaling. We explore breathing techniques to assist you during your birthing experience. Creating a moment for you and your family to reconnect and be present on this wonderful journey. I will attend your birth whether it is at home or at the hospital (Markham Stouffville). Contact me for more information.
- Inspired Journeys values the powerful force of creative energy, diversity, love, and light.
- Everyone is worthy of having the opportunity to explore their inner greatness and share it with the world.
- Everyone is worthy of being seen, heard and cared for.
- Each person will have the opportunity to grow in an environment that is safe and free of judgment.
- Inspired Journeys commits to nurturing the community through supporting initiatives that are accessible and foster creativity bringing dreams to life.