How can I help?
- Mindfulness/Wellness in The Workplace: Feeling stressed at work? Do you think your team would benefit from learning new tools or refreshing old tools to manage personal wellness? Together we explore mindfulness practices, breathing techniques, journaling, movement, self-compassion and compassionate leadership. We explore the benefits of mindfulness and the neuroscience that assists with improving our well-being. Workshops are facilitated on a schedule that works best for you and your staff. Whether it is a full day of training or a two-hour lunch and learn. Let’s work towards building a workplace that your employees want to come to while letting them know that you are invested in their wellbeing.
- Meditation: Opening the door to being present while building self-awareness. Would you like to take a break at home or work to get learn something new and feel rejuvenated? Using the breath we discover the peace that is already living within.
- 8 Week Wellness Plan: Would you like assistance integrating mindfulness tools into your busy life? Learn how to take a pause and discover the art of breathing and its impact on your well-being, self-care and how you view the world, while assisting you with coping with daily stress.
- Mindful Parenthood and Birthing: Together we explore connecting with your baby on your prenatal journey, using mindfulness techniques, visualization, and journaling. We explore breathing techniques to assist you during your birthing experience. Creating a moment for you and your family to reconnect and be present on this wonderful journey. I will attend your birth whether it is at home or at the hospital (Markham Stouffville). Contact me for more information.
- Individual & Couples private sessions available on Fridays from 1:00 PM – 5:15 PM and Saturdays from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM at the Women’s Health and Physiotherapy Centre. 5-144 Old Kingston Rd, Pickering. Book an appointment online at www.womenshealthphysio.ca or call 905-239-1102
- Weekly Meditation Class at Moksha Yoga Pickering. Saturday from 1:00 PM -2:00 PM Drop in or register for a class online at https://pickering.mokshayoga.ca
- I attend organizations across locally and internationally.
- Inspired Journeys values the powerful force of creative energy, diversity, love, and light.
- Everyone is worthy of having the opportunity to explore their inner greatness and share it with the world.
- Everyone is worthy of being seen, heard and cared for.
- Each person will have the opportunity to grow in an environment that is safe and free of judgment.
- Inspired Journeys commits to nurturing the community through supporting initiatives that are accessible and foster creativity bringing dreams to life.
My goal is to help you find your light within and illuminate your journey. Together we can explore the infinite possibilities that are ready, available and waiting for you. My approach is to create a compassionate judgment-free environment where you are free to find your strength within.
Coaching/Counselling is provided on four foundational pillars.
Contact me if you are seeking to brighten your journey and live a life with joy and purpose.