On August 12, 2015 I had the opportunity to meet a wonderful teacher. Peter Dennis is a man with immense knowledge and a mighty message to share with the world. He is a Hypnotist, Graphoanalyst, Meditation Teacher, Energy Healer, Speaker, Author and Nordic Pole Walking Instructor and much more. What his titles don’t tell you is that Peter is a gentle soul who is here on earth at this present moment to guide people on their spiritual journey.
In one hour Peter Dennis was able to inspire, motivate and teach me, about myself and the world we live in. He gave me an unexpected gift, which was his latest book, Spirituality, Understanding It and Pursuing It. This 89 page book is packed with a wealth of knowledge and is a great resource to add to your book shelf.
Each time I read a book I try to highlight the pages and quotes that broaden my awareness and resonate with my soul. I have selected my top five favourite points of insight, but I encourage you to read this book for yourself so you may find many more.
- “It’s fair to say that anything we think about or do that either violates another, is fear-based or makes us feel bad will lower vibration.”
- “Love everything and everyone, as part of the whole, as much as you can, without conditions.”
- “Ensure that your goals are consistent with your values and life purpose.”
- “We are spirits, in a physical body having a human experience.”
- “It is helpful to write goal statements in cursive script describing what we want.”
These five truths remind us that our actions and thoughts are powerful. They have the ability to impact our well-being and in turn our vibration. We have the ability to consciously raise our vibration through written word, thought and actions, which provides us with an opportunity to live with purpose, passion and joy.
You can purchase this book through Amazon, Chapters or Peter’s website.
Veneration in daily life: Make a list of five things you do to lift your vibration or things that make you feel good? Now schedule at least one of them into your busy day.